top of page
Every couple that meets me at the end of the aisle will be met with love, joy, and acceptance. I am able to relate to people of all walks of life, whether you are religious or not, traditional or not, nervous or not. Being there for you before, during, and after your ceremony is something I pride myself on. I've been blessed with relationships with so many of, what I like to call, "my couples", keeping in touch with them throughout all of their milestones. If you hire me to be your officiant, I pledge to help make your wedding effortless and exceptional. But don't just take my word for it; meet the strangers that became my family:
- - - I reached out to a couple officiants for our wedding this year, and when I spoke with Angie on the phone I immediately knew she would be the perfect fit! Angie was very sweet and easy to work with creating our perfect ceremony that fit us and our story. We were totally clueless when it came to ceremony vows and she helped us create the perfect ceremony all the way from start to finish. Angie is so sweet and I would highly recommend her to any couple for their upcoming wedding. Not only was she apart of our big day, but she kept in touch with us after the wedding which really touches your heart knowing she truly cares about you!
- - - Nicole
- - - Angie took so much care to make Chris (Groom) and I (Bride) feel more special than possible! She made every detail as we wished and delivered the Ceremony beautifully. I never imagined I would have so many compliments on how beautifully the ceremony was delivered! She provided us with memories to last a lifetime!
- - - Words cannot express how eternally grateful my new husband and I for Ms. Angie's service. Not only is her communication stellar, which during such an emotional time is very much needed, but her attitude is warm and inviting. She created such a beautiful wedding ceremony for us which we will get to have forever in our bound copy. She truly is amazing! Such a sweet lady with a heart of gold who will forever be remembered for all that she did for us!
- - - Hannah
- - - Shay
- - - Wedding planning can be stressful but Angie helped in any way she could! She will work with you to customize your vows, to include what you would like, prices are very reasonable, her communication with you is phenomenal! I have only positive things to say about Angie, I highly recommend her!
- - - Amanda
- - - Angie was AMAZING. She saved our wedding when we lost our officiant 3 days before our ceremony! Not only was she professional and incredibly helpful, she is so loving and kind!! A genuinely great woman and a lifetime member of our family.
- - - Molly
- - - Angie is just such a beautiful person inside and out. I procrastinated on a lot on my wedding list including booking an officiant. Angie was so wonderful with working with us when the wedding was about three weeks away. She made everything so easy and was a kind helping hand the day of. I couldn’t have asked for anyone better.
- - - Melanie
- - - As the Mother of the Bride, I cannot tell you how many of our guests RAVED about Angie’s ceremony! I like to say she is “clear and sincere”! While she knew my daughter from childhood...she took the time to get to know her groom as well! You could feel the love ANGIE puts into her service!
- - - Jolene
Weddings by Angie Wedding Videos
bottom of page